02-22-2023, 04:24 AM   #1792
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2023G87M2 View Post
Supercar and hyper car have no true definition yet and are more emotional words.

I don't even care if the z06 qualifies as a Supercar when it comes to lap times.

It's an amazing sports car. The 911 gt3 is called a sports car and the z06 is in its league or slightly above. It's one of the best American sports cars ever made. I used to laugh at corvettes, until the c8 z06 which is the first time Americans admitted their old designs are outdated and aren't great and finally decided to not just steal the Ferrari look as theyve always done, but be inspired and make an awesome NA v8 flatplane crank which is how every v8 that sings a beautiful song should be.
I agree. There is no real definition.

However what we know of to be the definition of the past, the z06 now sits in that class. That's all i'm saying. I don't care if people really don't think it is a supercar. But it's just a fact that it is now. They'll learn to accept it and put their insecurities aside and embrace it.

I just find it funny people getting mad about it. That's my entertainment in this thread LOL