Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnell_1 View Post
KKABBA called me and asked me to translate for him....

I love your M6, I have a modded M6 too and love mine as well. I don't like your wheels though

Now seems like a perfectly random time to inform you that I am a one-percenter. These super-modified M6's, that are worth more than most homes and that the overwhelming majority of people will only dream about owning or driving, mean nothing to me. Mr. Karim, you seem like you are rich too - you should buy more cars and become more disconnected from the average life most people experience.

I agree; after no potential modifications exist, boredom may onset. But remember, these highly-modded M6's are insane dream cars for most people, so be happy with what you have. By the way, you still have some mods remaining: 1) suspension 2) catless downpipes (I didn't bother to read or ask about why you have catted downpipes) 3) and again, I don't like your wheels; you should get different ones. Nevermind why you chose to not partake in the aforementioned mods, you should do them anyway.

I don't like that blue color, so therefore nobody else would like it. Also, now would be a good time to challenge your credibility and disagree with the costs of your mods - you didn't spend 50k on them. I'd like to latently express my xenophobic disdain for Canada, and anybody else that doesn't share my lifestyle.

I'm 38, and have all the life experience one could ever need. Before you leave this forum, my ego would like to let you know that my M6 is better than your Lambo

Humbly (I randomly use antonyms for fun) speaking, the M6 is the best car. Because I'm so humble, you should know that I possess a garage full of ultimate cars, and you should subsequently adhere to my every word.
^^^ Now this shit is funny right here. I don't care who you are -- this is hilarious. Post of the year!

Brian
+1
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0