View Single Post
      07-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #364
BenchRacerYo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKABBA View Post
I luv your car (except for the wheels) and my (mine rocks) super modified M6 's- but its just a horse in the stable for me.... Mr Karim, do u need to only own 1 car at a time? sounds like u have the means for more than just 1???

And i hear u - post all the mods a car may seem boring - but the car u have, quite insane in its own right....is still lacking as a full mod owing to i) a drop, ii) a catless dp and , iii) some serious wheels??? THe BT... whatever tune u had was absolute BS....

i luv ur newly "used", blue crazy color, nobody would ever wanna own, LABO, but $50k in the toilet on M6 mods would kill me as a trade-in (dunno how u got to $50k - stuff must be more expensive in small crappy sht towns in the middle of nowhere Canada to buy).

i am a VERY old 38 yr old, having owned some pretty FINE cars in my day, and what i learned is no single car can perform or keep up with all the expectations of crazy people like us on the forum (hence, we are on a forum!).

My M6 is a gem, a true LOVE!!! Easily the most amazing car i've had fun with, post mods ever. Pls before u move along, let us know where our new technology M6 cars fit in with old school 5yr Italian cars....

All I know in my humble 4 car stable, my M6 is the car that gets me the most - and i have 2 germans, a british and an italian

Literally no idea what you're trying to say. Are you on drugs? If you're going insult a man, at least be quick and clear with your words.
Appreciate 0