Der_Wolf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino GT View Post
No no, I wouldn't do that, this is not the dating thread
Okay, not to get into to much details, my wife does this thing all the time, so it`s not a big deal, but yesterday was kind of interesting because she hadn't experienced that before.
You know how cold it was yesterday, so she goes into the restaurant with this person and people started coming up to her asking if she was okay, meaning if she had a mental problem or was being kidnaped or
So she goes to them, why are you asking me? I look fine don`t I? Why don`t you ask him? Does he look okay to you? So after that she goes into a clothing store and the manager would not let the person in. My wife says, look it`s freezing outside he needs this and that, etc, just let him warm a bit and we`ll get what we need and then we`ll be on our way. So he let him in while they did their shopping. Usually she wouldn`t say anything to anyone and just do her thing and be on her way, but this time she actually said something back to make people realize that we are not always the victim.
I don't know if I have a few extra chromosomes or something but I cannot understand what is going on here

///M
Appreciate 0