First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2021 G30 M550i

Garage List
2021 BMW M550i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathkiller View Post
Here are the original images from the ad...

I can feel your pain, but if it’s of any consolation, the wheels are reasonably easy to fix. Because of the finish, a bit more challenging, but here is Australia they would be appr. $350/wheel, so $250 USD, so max a $1k damage - in the larger scheme of things pretty minor. But what an experience like this obviously does it makes you second guess everything the dealer has said/promised... I would suggest you get it checked immediately to understand if anything else but cosmetic items come up. Personally, despite being a good deal, I wouldn’t buy something as complex as an M6 without seeing it - would also provide an opportunity to eyeball the dealer...

Looking at the ad images, now that you know there are damages to the wheels, you can see them, but in my opinion should have been the dealer’s responsibility to tell you about them... Leaves a bad taste... Suggest you pretty quickly escalate the discussion to the dealer principal if you don’t get straight answers from the sales guy. That often puts sufficient pressure on them to get their sh!t sorted out.

I’m sure you’ll be very happy with the car once you get the minor issues sorted out. It’s an amazing machine, and nothing else (IMHO) looks and feels quite like it.

Keep us posted how you go.
Appreciate 0