Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 BMW M6 Comp Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll have some questions around the car in the near future! On thing I do when I buy a used car is change all the different oils. I'm leaning towards liquimolly 5-40 (the green mollygen I believe) for that, but I haven't decided what to use in the transmission as of yet! I'll be doing some searching here to make that decision!
Congrats on the car Im sure you will have fun,I just did my 4th oil change with Predators blood so far so good, sending in an Blackstone oil analysis to see how she is doing
Awesome! You'll have to update me how it goes! I missed the ECS labor sale by no joke 25 minutes! I had my cart ready to go and was checking out, but my dog wanted to go out so that and a shower afterwards made me miss it! All the prices had adjusted and my total went up by almost a hundred bucks (given I was buying a scan tool and some other specialty tools too). I figured Black Friday was around the corner so I would hold off since the cars not being driven much anyway.
Appreciate 0