Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 BMW M6 Comp Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris771275 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Oh that’s awesome! I did some super brief searching after i read your original post and the clutch bypass mod i saw was to allow you to start the car without fully depressing the clutch. I’m not sure if that is it. The short shift kit is a strong possibility as I’ve done it on about every manual car i own and have owned. But i will likely drive it as is for at least 4 months or so! I will be doing a full car clear bra though as soon as they are able to get me in!

Just heard from my shipper though and it turns out that his truck broke down in Montana so the car likely wont be here till Friday or Saturday
If you want more assurance you found a rare car - you should know that you found 1 of the 19 Coupes with 6MT and Comp - no wonder it took you two years to find!

https://bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=59

Hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris771275 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Oh that's awesome! I did some super brief searching after i read your original post and the clutch bypass mod i saw was to allow you to start the car without fully depressing the clutch. I'm not sure if that is it. The short shift kit is a strong possibility as I've done it on about every manual car i own and have owned. But i will likely drive it as is for at least 4 months or so! I will be doing a full car clear bra though as soon as they are able to get me in!

Just heard from my shipper though and it turns out that his truck broke down in Montana so the car likely wont be here till Friday or Saturday
If you want more assurance you found a rare car - you should know that you found 1 of the 19 Coupes with 6MT and Comp - no wonder it took you two years to find!

https://bmwmregistry.com/model_faq.php?id=59

Hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed mine!
Oh wow! I thought it was in the 30s! It's fear to have an actual link! I'm loving it so far. It just arrived Sunday and I'm getting the full car wrapped in a clear bra the end of next week! I was going to post a introduction once that was done and I could get some decent pictures myself!
Appreciate 0