United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M6 GC

Garage List
2015 BMW M6  [0.00]
2010 BMW M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagtagXMASTER View Post
im glad you have the same front lip i am running its nice and aggressive, you can get in parking garages no problem? they are kinda steep in my opinion on the ramps

this is my stock height with non comp springs. looking at it now i feel like im a lifted truck!
Parking garages where I live tend to be large\spacious. The incline is not steep.
Parking garages that are small tend to have steep inclines and I avoid those. Specially if you can't approach on a 45 degree angle since the lane is not wide enough.
Parking garages that immediately drops down to a decline, I absolutely avoid. Not only will the front lip hit but if you have a V style diffuser, the fins will also hit. Double whammy

What I have done in the past is flatten out a soda can (or use sheet metal) then cut a 1" by 2" piece (assuming I'm lowering exactly 1"). Bend to an L shape, stick 1 side under the front lip w/ double sided tape. Go up and down driveways, ramps, dips & speed bumps where I frequently visit. See where I always scrape then look for another route or just avoid that location.