View Single Post
      12-05-2019, 08:13 AM   #3
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
If you know how much the drop is from KW specs say 1 inch for ex.measure around the car for the lowest heights.Measure the distance between the jack and the side skirts now when the jack is in place and deduct 1 inch , this will let you know how far down you can lower the car.
For the Carbon Fiber not scraping good luck , you know it’s going to be a gamble, you just have to be extra careful on what driveways you chose , and always enter a driveway on a sharp angle.
I rolled on 3 coats of Raptor liner (bed liner)under my front carbon lip so if I scrape I scrape on the liner, they also have that rubber that tapes on the lip but I feel it’s too thick and make it even lower
Thats a good idea, but i noticed my car is kinda different on each corner. so i figured i had spring sag, not a lot different but noticeable when i put a jack under the car. right now i can barely get a lift under the car as it is.

Is there a trick i am missing for being able to get the car up on the lift to do my oil changes but still be lowered about an inch. i really just want to drop the nose down to reduce the huge fender well gap. the rear is fine in my opinion

I will measure though and record my findings, that seems to be a good place to start at least
Appreciate 0