08-15-2019, 05:57 AM   #1052
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Thanks man! I really appreciate that. I'm not too proud to say that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I'm just trying different things and seeing how my body responds. I only started working out in November and have NEVER worked out before. Crazy transformation to say the least.

Again, thanks a ton!
Agree with Rmtt , but with that said don't overlook the proper way to train. You're on the right track with trying different things to see how your body responds, but you want to ensure you're getting the most out of your workouts. If bulking is truly your goal rep ranges change, and you have to be tough mentally. The way that I have gone into my workouts/sets is even when I am tired or the last set felt heavy I am attempting to add weight. Even if it is just a measly 5lbs.

With all of that said, proper form is key. Don't let pushing big weight guide how you lift. I'll see guys smaller than me lifting the same weights often, but the form is completely different. Where I know I am focusing on muscle contraction and extension, and they are just trying to get the weight up regardless of what muscle group they're hitting. Ego should be the last thing on your mind.

Everyone is different so it'll take some experimenting to get into a program that works best for you. Feel free to post what you're current workouts look like and we would be happy to help/critique!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00