View Single Post
      11-09-2023, 04:04 PM   #39
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

I have no problem with my MC seats on long or short trips. This is how I went about setting up the 20-way MC seats.

Bottom section has 8 adjustment which was determined 1st...I tilted the upper seat section back so that it would not interfere with setting the lower section:
  • 2-way up/down
  • 2-way fore/aft
  • 2-way front tilt/rear tilt (angle adjustment)
  • 2-way thigh extension

The angle adjustment of the lower seat cushion can sometimes be missed/overlooked. The angle/tilt adjustment of the lower seat cushion can help with upper leg & thigh comfort...which many overlook and just use the thigh extension feature, height, and fore/aft adjustments. But the ANGLE of the lower seat cushion can affect the comfort of your legs and thighs, too...especially if you have long or short legs.

Once the lower cushion was adjusted to personal comfort...I then moved to the upper section of the seat which has 12 adjustments:
  • 2-way upward/backward backrest angle
  • 2-way upper back articulation (fore/aft)
  • 2-way seat back width adjustment (in/out)
  • 4-way lumbar support (up/down/in/out)
  • 2-way headrest adjustment (up/down)

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 11-09-2023 at 05:08 PM..
Appreciate 0