United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC,'08 M5,'14 958 GTS

UPDATE:

Downpipes and Grills are SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C's Bimmer View Post
Hi All,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their Bimmer's. I haven't been on the forums lately, but the time has come to sell everything off my car. For the old timers that know me, my car is meticulous and I am a very reliable and honest member. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of everything, but will do so shortly. All of these parts were from my 2015 Singapore Grey M6 Gran Coupe. My car only had 18,000 miles on it and spent 5 months of the year in my garage during the winter months.

So without further ado -- here we go:

1. Meisterschaft Stainless GTC Axle Back Muffler System 4x102mm Tips
2. Meisterschaft Stainless Full Catback Bolt-On Pipe LXR with Velocity Box
3. Meisterschaft Stainless Steel 4x102mm Matte Black Tips
4. Meisterschaft Wireless Remote System w/ 2 Key Fobs [for GTC Only]
* Selling entire exhaust as one unit: $5,000.

5. AMS Catted Downpipes: $1,500.
6. 21" Custom DPE 3 Piece Forged Deep Concave CS10's - Dark Tinted Matte Brushed Finish - This was a custom finish that DPE tested for the first time on my set of wheels. Not sure if it's still custom, but it was definitely one of a kind for as long as I had them. Price: $5,000 (I will include the current set of used Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires and TPM Sensors with the purchase of these wheels. They are currently mounted on the wheels, so no mounting and balancing will be required. Tires only have 13,000 miles on them).
7. Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser: $1,200.
8. BMW OEM Alcantara Steering Wheel w/ Carbon Fiber Center: $500.
9. BMW OEM Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers: $500.
10. BMW OEM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob: $100.
11. ENLAES Carbon Fiber Side Skirts: $1,000. I never installed these on my car and are still packaged in the original box they were shipped in. I actually never opened the box, so as far as I'm concerned, they are brand new. NOTE: These will ONLY fit the M6 Gran Coupe (and Gran Coupe).
12. BRAND NEW: Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (2 x 265/30/21, 2 x 305/25/21). These are still wrapped in the TireRack packaging tape. Price: $1,200.
13. RPI V3 RAM Air Induction Scoops (RED) - $100.
14. BLINDER HP-905 Compact Triple Sensor LASER JAMMER: $400. This system comes with 2 front sensors and 1 rear sensor. I can't begin to tell you how many times this system saved me from being pulled over. My V1 radar was great with Ka band, but if you live in an area where Laser guns are widely used, you won't be sorry. Worth every penny!
15. IND M6 Side Marker Set - Singapore Grey: $100.
16. IND Gloss Black Front Grille Set: $100 (I got these grilles WITHOUT the M6 emblem, as I felt it looked much cleaner, especially with the red RPI Scoops sitting right behind them.

The Vorsteiner Front Splitter and Decklid Spoiler are already sold.

I am willing to ship all of these items at the buyers expense. Of course, I prefer local pick-up and am located in Long Island, New York.

Please PM me directly, only if you are interested in the items for sale.

Thank you and hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their beasts!

C

Current Garage:
*2015 Singapore Grey F06 M6 Gran Coupe (The Beast)
*2014 Black Cayenne GTS 958 (Wife & Kids Beast)
*2008 Imola Red E60 M5 (My Other Beast)
Appreciate 0