11-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #43
rsuhandy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace32x View Post
I’ve yet to see anything on the west coast with all the options and packages this one has for sub 65k as of recent. Have had a decent amount of local interest since i made the craigslist posting this weekend. Have a feeling it will move in the 60s, if not though might consider remoding and trading it in. Dealer buy offer for it stock for 57 right now plus the trade in credit I️ would receive on sales tax. Forums just a tough crowd I think on here I think as the east coast and other parts of the country numbers are much lower then up here in Washington for them.
I agree that your car is the most well optioned M6GC that I've seen on the west coast in awhile. However, nightvision and CCBs are not usually a must have for buyers. So it really is a matter of finding that perfect buyer for your car at the price that you want. IMO most people would go for a lower mileage/newer vehicle with less options then buy a higher mileage M6GC with CCBs and nightvision at ~$65K. I don't think you are crazy high on your price but you are appealing to a small portion of prospective used M6GC buyers that must have options like CCBs and nightvision. Remember, the longer you wait the more it depreciates
Appreciate 0