View Single Post
      10-22-2021, 06:42 AM   #50
cdog2964
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 650i Xdrve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocold View Post
I was mentioning that to display that my car gets every tiny thing it needs since I only pay A 100 dollar copay but that warranty expired last week on my 2015

I have like 4-5 reciepts all over 5k

Last week my seat rail on the driver seat was sorta moving left and right the most tiniest bit and insurance paid no questions asked costed m along with expansion tank and oil pan gasket to the tune of 8450$.

They have done my idrive knob center armrest when one door would not pop open when you pressed the armrest button

Plenty more stuff but you get the point I purchased a cna warranty that was literally bumper to bumper and it really really paid off in so many ways at a point when you hit 80k miles you notice how much little shit and all types of stuff break having a warranty bumper to bumper until 6 years 155k miles whichever comes first really makes having bmw repair techs 100 dollar a copay away a blessing cuz boy oh boy does the 6 really cost with ever service visit
Can you tell me who you bought that warrant through? They dont seem to sell direct to consumer.
thx
Appreciate 0