View Single Post
      06-11-2021, 11:25 AM   #5649
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six;
Sorry for lack of updates been a crazy busy week.

As far as the relationship, I won't get into too many details because some of it is sensitive information, but basically years ago a stalker stabbed her multiple times. She spent weeks in the hospital and nearly died. I made the mistake of being a nice guy and going slow on the physical part to be a gentleman. Everything else was great, we really hit it off and had a great connection, but ultimately me going too slow led to her questioning the spark. Sucks because we aligned perfectly on almost everything else, both have successful careers, she enjoys cars, witty playful banter, etc.
Thats horrible, been in a similar situation. Was not violent like that. It can make things tough down the road. 16 years in and I am still put in tough situations b/c of some scumbag from 10 years before my wife and I ever met.
Hang in there if other things are good. 99% of the time for us its OK, but every now and then things trigger bad days.
Best of luck...as discussed in the dating threar, its not easy out there today so I cant imagine anyone wants to "get out there" to date
Appreciate 1