View Single Post
      06-11-2021, 11:00 AM   #5648
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Sorry for lack of updates been a crazy busy week.

As far as the relationship, I won't get into too many details because some of it is sensitive information, but basically years ago a stalker stabbed her multiple times. She spent weeks in the hospital and nearly died. I made the mistake of being a nice guy and going slow on the physical part to be a gentleman. Everything else was great, we really hit it off and had a great connection, but ultimately me going too slow led to her questioning the spark. Sucks because we aligned perfectly on almost everything else, both have successful careers, she enjoys cars, witty playful banter, etc.

On the work side, I took on a new job at a University in their IT department. The pay is good, but there are a lot of "unknowns" in this department from my predecessors, and not much support to resolve those issues. I have previous experience in academic IT, but without getting political its tough to really get through to university folk what their priorities should be when they feel other "feel good" agendas take priority.
Appreciate 0