03-19-2015, 04:16 AM   #8
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
Did you get a good deal on it? Trust me- the 16s are frustrating the hell out of me. I'm just so stubborn on having a MT out in SoCal as well. (Otherwise I too would have pulled the trigger on a 15 by now for my home out here)

The definite packages I'm getting are executive- black 343m wheels, Ceramics, white opal leather and 6 spd mt.

I'm just torn between frozen black and frozen grey. My cars scheduled as of right now a week 18 (pushed two weeks again) but that's when it goes in for approval to BMW because it's an individual build. I have until then to keep being the fickle individual and jumping between the two.

Once it gets here- I'd love for us to meet up and get some shots of the cars together sometime. Push to get featured as a frozen m6 GC and coupe

I feel like I did man, 18k off sticker. I bet man, I couldn't do an MT out here in So cal the traffic will kill me haha. But I am sure yours is super nice and must be fun driving it without traffic on manual. I think the head lights are all that changed on the m6 2016 right? I saw the head lights on them they look cool but I didn't feel like it was major upgrade like the LCI version of M5 that was a huge upgrade on steering wheel and head lights and rear lights and I drive touch pad.

Oh nice man that white leather is going to look super sexy, I wish I had ceramic brakes bro. I think space grey frozen looks amazing, I seen it in person, theres post about it on the forum. But obviously I am bias on the Frozen black, but either choice man it will look like a beast.

Damn, man that waiting game is hard, I never done a special order.

That would be awesome man, since we are both in so cal. I am in San Diego but in north county so LBC is not to far from me. PM me your number. Thanks man
-2014 BMW ///M5 Black Sapphire Metallic with Full Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust SOLD
-2013 BMW ///M3 Limerock Park Edition SOLD
Appreciate 0