mikerx5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 F06, 2022 G06

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo1989 View Post
Looks sick, bro! Glad I was able to save both you and I a few bucks. Doesn't happen often with these cars lol.
Agreed -- managed to dodge the M Tax on these, so good looking out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalRenegade View Post
Stunning! This is the perfect ride height if I've ever seen one

Can I ask you which suspension kit you bought? KW V3 or V4? Or perhaps just the simple kit that only lowers 0.2"-1"

And what did you adjust front and rear respectively? If there are no issues going around town, I may seriously consider upgrading as well, even though I have the comp pack, wondering if the ride height is low enough
Thanks for the kind words! The suspension used is KW's Height Adjustable Spring Kit (H.A.S.). I wanted to go this route as it was important to me to retain the factory damping controls with the OEM BMW struts and maintain the ride quality in this car. The fronts are lowered all the way down (1.2" I believe) and the rears are a bit off the bottom (1" approx.). This configuration helped me even out the fender gap front to rear, as for some reason the front gap always seems to be larger than the rear on OEM suspension. No issues at all with rubbing even with the 12mm spacers all around and a fully loaded car with four adults riding -- I'd feel confident in saying you have the all-clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerx5 View Post
Agreed. Stunning! One more question, would the KW change if car is a comp or not?
Thank you! I'm not sure I fully understand your question -- but if you are referring to the overall drop you would see if the car started on comp springs versus non-comp springs, the drop should be the same. For the M6 there is no ride height difference between the comp and non-comp cars as there is with the M5
Perfect thanks.
Appreciate 1