View Single Post
      12-24-2018, 08:53 PM   #1
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

F12 M6 Fi Exhaust Review

So after searching the forums for anything relating to Fi Exhaust while looking for exhaust options on my M6 i found pretty much nothing. Found a lot of results for eisman and Meisterschaft, but nothing on Fi.

This exhaust is valvetronic, so it has the option of having the valves closed for quieter sound and then open valves to add some extra noise. The valves are actuated by vacuum, so you can either let your OE vacuum lines plug into them to retain your oem valve function, or T off your brake booster and install the extras that come with the exhaust.

My exhaust was the full catback with bluetooth app control and module, and carbon fiber tips. That also includes a small air tank for vacuum and also a nice little remote as well to control the valves.

I went with this exhaust since i never heard of them and figured i would give them a shot and throw a review out. Honestly it sounds pretty good and i really enjoy the cracks once you get up into the rev range. In my opinion it's not loud enough to me, so for me to remedy that i will be going catless downpipes. So here are some pics of the install and some sound clips.

I have compared this to an akrapovic exhaust and i think the Fi sounds better. and coming from a non comp exhaust its far superior to that as well. The craziest thing about this exhaust though is when you close the valves. It goes into hybrid mode. I swear that Prius is louder when the valves are closed, so you don't wake your neighbors up at 5AM going into work

The App works pretty well from my phone and lets me set the valves to open or closed or to open/ close at certain RPMs, boost pressure, or speed. it also has a nice little DTC mode so you can scan for simple codes and clear them if you want. nice little thing to have but not really necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIzfCDh2-Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a6MVHugmFs
Attached Images

Appreciate 0