View Single Post
      05-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #13
m-ch
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
I remember you had a lot of suspicion on all the claims made by Manhart, even implying that they timed their car on a downhill run... Not surprised that you don't believe it's 700hp in this car either

If you compare with video of the stock M6 vs 911 Turbo you can see that the MHR must have substantially more power than the stock M6.

The 911 weighs roughly 500kg less than the M6, giving it an easy advantage from the start. Remember that it does 0-100 in just around 3sec according to motoring magazine tests.

The MHR only looses a couple of car lengths in the start and then regains that and overtakes the Porsche. Compare that with the stock M6 vs 911 Turbo. How many car lengths does the M6 loose? A LOT

The difference between the stock M6 and the MHR is just amazing in those two runs. And that the MHR M6 keeps up with the 911 and OVERTAKES it is really impressive when you see how the stock M6 is destroyed by the 911 Turbo.

Doesn't matter what you believe, the MHR overtakes the 911. The stock M6 is left in the 911's dust. That is enough evidence for me that the MHR has SUBSTANTIALLY more power than the stock M6.

BTW: 250km/h is 69,4m/s, so 1 second at 250km/h equals to a distance travelled of 69,4m

And I have read that the 911 Turbo PDK takes 41,9s from 0-300km/h

You can't just compare two cars that has a weight difference of roughly 500kg and say that the M6 should be ahead by so many car lengths. The M6 will allways loose from the start due to it's weight and traction disadvantage and then needs the extra power to regain that distance lost at the start before it can overtake. Again just look at how the stock M6 is destroyed by the 911 and then compare that with how the MHR car doesn't loose that much and quickly regains and overtakes.
It is a matter of fact that a 700 hp Car Must be mutch faster than the 500 hp turbo
Weight doesnt matters after 150 km/h or more for highspeed runs, we have the drag and the gearing witch can have an impact on the highspeed acceleration(Let alone the power, cooling etc)
My 680hp Gt2 does 100-300 in just a bit below 20 secs (so 0-300 kmh in around 23 secs) and is definitly fly by a regular 911 Turbo/s pdk in a different way the so called 700 hp M6

I assume this M6 is about a speed of 220 km/h to pass the 911 turbo, if not later Stock turbo 100-200 kmh is about 7.5 secs and this M6 should be at least on 6.5 secs for 100-200 kmh with 700 hp..

Yes i am still very sceptical about Manhard, you should check m-forum.de and read there about the seperation from Günther Manhardt (now Mantec) and manhardt Racing wuppertal. Funny Information Turn up...
IF you are happy with your tune it is perfect, it just doesnt look to serieus to many people i know, including me in the german part. I definitly woudnt bring my m5 f10 to there facilitiys.
IF you advertise your product in sutch an offensive way trough the internet and social medias, one shouldnt complain about sceptical questions- even more if the result, video 911 turbo vs M6 700hp, leavse a lot rum for speculation where the 200 extra hp from the M6 over the regular Turbo are. And as you can see there are other member asking thereself the very same questio
Appreciate 0