View Single Post
      05-21-2018, 09:06 AM   #5
cxp213
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
Rather simple. Give the type of wheels/tires you got on & the tire pressure you run at.

I'm asking because my AMG finally arrived from the shop. Driving the last few days, I could literally feel every bump even in comfort mode. Stock PSI suggested is 51. Seriously, 51.

That's fully loaded, up to 186mph, with 4 passengers. Why would I ever be in that scenario? I assume it would be better for daily driving in CA(land of bad roads) if I let them to ~40psi?

Stock at 33 in my 528i and the car is an absolute dream. Like on a cloud.
I literally searched for "Mercedes-Benz CLS63 tire pressure" in Google and this was the 3rd result:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w218/4249...-12-cls63.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
I have a slightly on-topic question. My cold PSI on my F80 is ~32 in 40 degree weather. 33 in 50 degree weather. and shit when its 80 outside and car has been baking PSI rises to 36-37. Sometimes after highway close to 40psi. I would say average 35-36psi when checking. Should I bleed air? Door says 32
I'm a bit afraid that you're even asking this.
My advice is that you keep it as simple as possible: check your tire pressure monthly before doing any driving and then adjust the pressure according to your manual/doorjamb while the tires are cold.
Appreciate 0