View Single Post
      03-01-2022, 07:03 PM   #183
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJohnson32 View Post
Bummer indeed -- may not be as aggressive as you're trying to go, but I've been very happy with the OEM M Performance carbon diffuser. As OEM as fitment can get, and nice consistent carbon weave with some aggressive, albeit somewhat shallow fins compared to what you're going for.

Not sure if convenience and fitment is becoming more of a priority as you encounter issues, but thought I'd throw it out there

Pic from first install, tbt to temp tags
I actually went back to your build thread to check yours out because I recalled you having the M Performance option. I really want something that extends the length of the whole bumper to compliment the somewhat aggressive front lip & side skirts. So in came the idea of the M Performance piece paired with some sort of carbon side “winglets” if you will. Idk. I’m stuck right now, ha. Trying to withhold from spending the $ on genuine Vorsteiner piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine775 View Post
I just received mine and have the same kind of fitment issue.
Yours looks similar to how my Vorsteiner style one originally did. However being that it wrapped around the sides of the bumper, it actually helped position the diffuser closer to the body. What are you planning to do? Attempt a bumper removal/install?
Appreciate 0