FuriousLucy
Voyeur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabi189 View Post
Hallo from Munich

Even though there is no Z3M forum at bimmerpost, I hope some of you are interested in my new project.
David said I may show my Z3///M V10 up here, thanks for that David!

It's taking shape!

Hope you like the build
Still some time to roll out, but I will hurry up

kind regards
Fabi
I sincerely want to honor and acknowledge you for taking on a REAL project! I want to vomit when I see the typical responses - WOW! BAM! AW SHUCKS! THAT'S COOL, BATMAN! CONGRATS! crap that gets posted and passes for real acknowledgement of no more than a black kidney grill or something simple. Sorry, I feel it's very shallow and unsophisticated. I admire when someone really steps up (and into it, ugh!) as you have. You're a player! WOO-HOO! Having had Porsches and BMW's and been in the clubs for years, I've observed Porsche guys able to get into technical stuff and make lots of modifications, but with BMW's it seems different, much more difficult/impossible to modify; I suspect that is d/t the way BMW builds things, not as easy to make a modification. No issues, just different. I guess I'm tired of the typical BMW modification being wheels, tires, and trim (WOW, that's FANTASTIC!) - not the serious stuff like you are doing. And I'll be the first to admit, I haven't done it either, that's why no criticism's to anybody/anyone. I seriously love to see the real stuff you are doing. Keep it up, and I want to see the finished product. I can't fit in the M Coupe d/t height.
Appreciate 3