04-12-2021, 10:35 AM   #12
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLONG View Post
Is there a function or code to have the welcome lights on whilst the internal lights remain off?
I don't know if there is a coding parameter for Welcome Light On & Interior Lights Off...since the interior lights are designed to come on when a "call" is made to unlock the vehicle...in preparation to be boarded.

But I do know if you push up and hold the switch/button (for approx 3 seconds) that operates the interior lights...it will turn them off permanently so that they don't come on when the doors are opened or the vehicle is unlocked etc.

Turning them off will kind of get what you want...but not sure if you want them always to remain off...instead of only when you press the remote to turn on the exterior welcome lights. If or when you need the interior lights on...all you would need to do is press the button to turn them back on.
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 1
KLONG6.00