View Single Post
      09-07-2021, 02:07 AM   #14
Ssilver356
Rep
Drives: 640i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolianovskyi View Post
What year is your GC if it does not have ventilation? It is something very basic that I did not see only at old, cheap 6er F series. M seats would be the same difference for you as they have same shape, size and support.
04/2012
Here in France ventilated seats are not a standard equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, it looks liked the f06/f12/f13 comfort seats are not going to be comfortable for you. It’s the total design of the seat and built in seat belt that doesn’t work for you comfortability. The only difference with the M6 seats is the design of the leather seat covers…the underlying make up of the seats are the same.

You may be happier if with the comfort seats in one of the generational “cousins” of the F chassis six series like the f10 5 series, f01 7 series, or f15 X5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
The 2 pics below show the M6’s regular sport seats and the comfort seat option. You can see that the basic seat design is the same…it’s basically just the leather seat cover’s design that distinguishes the M6 from the regular f06/f12/f13 seat designs. There’s also a basic seat (usually comes in Dakota leather) which has a slightly different material design…but the basic seat architecture will still be the same…thus not offer any more comfort level:

F06/F2/F13 M6 sport seats & comfort seats:

Just an FYI for those that live in BMW markets where the “sport seats” weren’t offered on the f06/f12/f13…you can see pics of them below (the mocha sport seats). The front headrest and upper seat back look like one-piece. In fact, the front sport seats headrests actually “match” the headrests of the rear folding seats found in the f06 gran coupe`.

This is also one of the design oddities I find in the f06…where if you have the front comfort seats (w/rectangular head rests)…the rear seats don’t actually “match” like they do if you have the f12/f13 with front comfort seats (see pic below w/white front comfort seats (w/rectangular headrest) and the rear seats also have matching rectangular headrests).
Wow thanks

Bad news for me, maybe a swap of F10 seats is possible
Appreciate 0