View Single Post
      12-04-2020, 12:19 PM   #4696
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
So back in the day I used to be a gym freak. I'd be in there at least 5-6 days a week, lifting and boxing. My regular range was 6'4, and anywhere between 205-210 depending on how much I was drinking.

I wasn't the top guy at the gym, but definitely in the top 10 - plus the fact that I kickboxed got me respect from the meatheads.

Anyway, the confession is that while I'd walk around the gym looking like a K1 killing machine, I'd have N'SYNC blasting in my headphones. I'd be training with real killers and I'd be blasting Rhythm Divine by Iglesias in my ears. I'd always laugh thinking what if my earbuds lost connection and some Backstreet Boys would blare our of my pocket in the middle of a sparing sesh.

Context* I graduated high school in 2000. Also I've always been a lover not a fighter.
BAN!

You listen to Backstreet Boys while sparing? I wouldn't want to listen to anything while sparing. I want all senses focused on the guy in front of me trying to smash my face, not the boys in my earbuds trying to smash my ass.

Negative appreciates to you for such a confession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Thats a gym freak? I haven't went to the gym less than 5 days a week in 20 years and most weeks it's 6 or 7 days.
That's exactly what I was thinking.....and found it funny that you were next person to reply. As I was reading his post I was thinking of you and RMTT.
Appreciate 2
Soul_Glo13347.00