View Single Post
      09-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #49
Melbourn3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP STRIPPER

We are a big infiniti family, family bought an 04 g35 sedan back in 03 and let me tell you that was THE car to have. That era was just something else, later on after I grew up and after my first few cars, I bought an 08 G37s with the 5at, although the car looked absolutely beautiful the transmission in that car was pure dog shit. I really liked that car but the handling just wasn’t there for me personally but I do believe that exterior was one of the best and to this day I still think they’re beautiful cars. Fast forward to 2018 I leased a 2018 q50 redsport. Let me tell you this, the car goes and stops very well. The handling is shit, infotainment shit, service at the dealer shit, dealing with the shitty handling and the old navigation system really turned me off, the only reason I got the car cause the lease was significantly lower than a BMW 340i, so that says it all. I will never go back to infiniti after this one. But for someone who doesn’t care about handling or driving that much it’s a cool car because it looks nice and goes pretty fast, but top speed on that thing with the steering feel is not a good one.
Appreciate 0