View Single Post
      05-29-2021, 11:56 AM   #15
Minacious
The Dovahkiin
Rep
Drives: LCI M6 GC, other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirkaismyname View Post
The blinker signal is not an issue -- sad that he couldn't figure out to disengage the blinker all you had to do is tap in either same/different direction, as opposed to doing a full send in either direction. Plus it blinks three times with a soft touch, which is way more of a convenience than a "quirk". Sometimes I just feel he's looking for things that are semi-normal and adding emphasis, through his narrative, as if it were something absurd.
You know, I've seen other reviewers have a problem with this as well. It's never bothered me and is rather simple to figure out, and I agree with you about Doug taking wholly mundane things and treating them as though they are life altering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
M1 & M2 are both configurable. Dougie probably missed this for any number of reasons (similar to missing the reason why the glove box and center arm rest lockable feature)...but the original owner of the car may have had M2 already programmed...thus Doug wouldn’t want to play around with it and change it.
Appreciate the reply. I assumed they were both configurable, but wanted to confirm, having never been in a Pre-LCI car. Seems Doug could've figured that out without much extra work, but I guess it makes for a more compelling segment putting so much emphasis on M2 being the "balls out" mode.
Appreciate 0