10-04-2020, 09:12 AM   #6
FinalRenegade
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: M6 GranCoupe | Last Model Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by debdoub View Post
I'm not sure the cost roughly a $1000.00 per year!
It all depends on how the car was driven/ maintained.
the car has an active lane change option!! Pretty impressive, interestingly enough l have 2018 fully loaded but not this feature!

Have you decided going forward with your purchase make sure to get all maintenance history & if l may give a little secret, if you know someone at any BMW dealers simply give them the VIN & they will get all info's about the car in question.

Good luck.
That red highlight box is the steering adjustment and not active lane assistance, none of our 6's have it unless you opt for the SLEEK AND SEXY GT

That button changes your steering weight between comfort/sport/sport plus
Comfort feels perfect to me, its what you'd feel in a 650/aplina in sport mode, sport and sport plus are arm exercises

As for overall maintenance , CPO should have you covered, buy extra bottles of oil and put it in the trunk for emergency fill-ups, buy a tire patch kit from BMW in case wheels pop (knock on wood), and I often do low-mileage oil changes in between the free services so the car stays top notch, you might wanna push the dealer to swap the air filters as well upon purchase so your cabin doesn't smell funky

But 1000 seems a little too high, maybe 500 bucks is enough!
Appreciate 2