Thread: Yard freaks
View Single Post
      04-20-2021, 03:53 PM   #1156
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

all my parts came in for the drip irrigation. was able to run 700' of drip tubing all throughout the flower beds!

here's the two timers running both zones. besides the timer i did have to get the backflow preventer, 25psi pressure regulator and the adaptor from 3/4" to 1/2" to connect the 1/2" drip tubbing

also had a neighbor give me 10 bags of burlap yesterday which came at a perfect time since were suppose to get 3-5" of snow tonight so i used them to cover my Nikko Blue Hydrangeas that only bloom on old wood so this cold snap would kill the buds and thus no blooms for this year. but i got them all wrapped up!

also extended my flower bed out 1' since my Limelight Hydrangeas are starting to get huge and are extending out into the yard. put down some weed barrier and reinstalled the the brick pavers. just need to pick up some compost and some mulch.

also did the first mow of the season. the grass is coming in nicely

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 3
bosstones1154.00
nyalpine907433.00
P111572.00