05-09-2020, 11:02 PM   #1
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

If you could re-spec

Unashamedly stolen from the 8 series forum:

https://f92.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1716157

Curious to see if anyone would change anything from their spec, options they paid for that weren't needed or options missing.

NZ models like mine are all quite highly specced with ventilated seats, surround view, full leather, alcantara headliner, rear sunblind and similar.

The only options to my car are the black 343m wheels, competition package and tyre pressure monitoring - everything else was standard here with the only remaining options that it doesn't have are the massaging seats, ski hatch, B&O sound, night vision and carbon ceramic brakes.

I'd be keen for the massaging seats and will soon upgrade from the Harmon Kardon speakers to a Bavsound setup so I'm not fussed about the B&O option.

The colour combo on my car isn't exciting though, Singapore Grey paint with black Merino leather - I'd have had Imperial Blue, San Marino Blue, Tanzanite Blue or Moonstone quite happily out of the standard colour range. Depending on which one of those external paint colours that car had I'd have happily had Sakhir Orange or Champagne leather instead of the black I have. Maybe in San Marino Blue I could have Silverstone or Platinum leather as well.