View Single Post
      03-10-2019, 11:31 PM   #3191
Grip Addict
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenB925 View Post
Baby Glock used to mean G26, what are you getting?

Obviously you need a good holster, for IWB I have not found anything better or as good as a crossbreed, they need to be broken in a bit, but they are the best, I have tried many, including alien gear, there is no comparison.

One thing that is often overlooked, a good GUN belt, it makes all the difference in the world. I have 2 crossbreed belts, but others make fine gun belts.

If carrying iwb, inspect and clean your gun often, I had an m&p shield that i carried appendix for a while, the mag release rusted solid very quickly.

The first few times you go out concealed, you will think that everyone can see your gun, it’s weird, but you’ll get used to it.

You should always carry a back up mag, more for malfunctions then ammo.

Carry what you shoot. I used to carry glocks, but I learned that I don’t enjoy shooting them, now I shoot and carry 1911s, and a Kahr pm9 on occasion.
Yep, Glock 26. I was looking at the single stack one because it was slightly smaller it looked like in comparison, but I figured if I get the standard stack I can use bigger mags for G17 and G19s.
Appreciate 0