View Single Post
      02-20-2019, 02:28 PM   #2
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

I feel as though since BMW keeps throwing "Gran Coupe" into everything it sees, is the problem. there are a lot of fears owning the car out of warranty as well and many people that feared the previous gen M6 think the s63 in our cars will have a similar fate even though they are rather different in design. the only difference between a M5 and M6GC is styling, yes there re differences in the car but both are roughly the same. I have seen some higher mileage F series M5s for under $30k now, but I still see M6s have a $10k premium over the 5.

I feel your pain though about the rough roads. I am in Boston and I daily my M6 convertible except for when it snows, right now potholes kill the car. I haven't suffered anything to bad yet though. everyone I have personally talked to loves their cars and hasn't had anything go seriously bad. 1 or 2 soft close latches and a door sill light that went out. nothing else and the cars I've seen around here are getting close to 100k on them. I think the build quality on these cars is incredible compared to previous models!
Appreciate 1
mgmarsh39255.00