08-19-2019, 11:43 AM   #7
HeyKC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasa View Post
Guys, I’m in the market hunting for 15/16 m6 either in coupe or gran coupe . Is there any must have options that you need to have it? Is there huge difference between comp and on comp package m6? Ccb a must or nah?
Thanks
Luckily most Ms are already pretty well equipped. Personally for me it came down to CP vs non and color options.

I did a lot of reading on the CP. Some say must have others say meh. I decided after all the reading that I really wanted it so that narrowed down my search options. It doesn't hurt that used CP and non CP cars currently sell for about the same $$$.
Then it was just finding the color combo i wanted. I knew I wanted the SO/Red interior and an exterior that was something other than black or white.

I did not want CCB. I did want full leather but settled for extended. B&O was not a necessity but I am happy to have it. I was only looking for DCT cars. I came across a couple of nice manuals.
I also knew I wanted all the cameras (except NV). I was under the impression that they only came with the driver assistance package. True or not I decided it was a must have.

I also used this VIN decoder a lot to check for the options. Some listings were pretty poor.
https://decoder.bvzine.com/

Hopefully this rambling is useful. Good luck with the search!!!
Appreciate 0