View Single Post
      07-06-2019, 10:52 PM   #570
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Same here....they want $400+ for a 3 bin bagging system. I have yet needed to bag except when dethatching. But I'll use my lawn sweeper when I do that.

Let see a picture of it mounted
That's a bargain compared to Deere's 2 bin system since you have to buy the chute separately.

Mixed about 2.7oz of Q4+ per gallon and put 6oz of Signal blue dye and went about spraying the backyard. I was going to target 3oz/gal but I ran out of Q4+. I guess I drove too fast since i had more left over than expected so I started making perpindicular passes until I ran out of mix. Couldn't really see the blue dye on the lawn but, then again, I intentionally used less since I wasn't sure how blue it'd mark the lawn.

The tank also sagged down from the adjustment level I put it at. It's due to the weight of the tank when filled. I can probably just put some extra bolts/nuts to fill up the space in the adjustment slot for it. I also bent one of the arms going up the back easement... I bent it back and stopped driving up the easement. Made parallel runs on it instead.

I reeeeeaaaaallllllly hope I put a good application down. The weed growth is absolutely insane in my backyard right now. I think a lot came from that soil/compost mix I tossed around when i did a spring seeding.
Attached Images