View Single Post
      09-10-2021, 01:08 PM   #9447
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Just bought one of these for my boss and charged it on my desk.......gotta say I liked it. I have had the Performance MX Darkfield for years and took mine with me from my last job. This is the newer version of it and it fits my hand as well as my old one did.

Wondering if my soda spilled on this old one will finally kill it after 6+ years of faithful service.............. =)
Awesome! Glad to hear an opinion on it. It will be here Monday, kinda stoked. Just got back to the office after installing the optima in the middle of a baking parking lot. Fun story: They sold me the wrong optima battery (I found out after the install) removed new battery, he sold me another wrong battery inside the store, I caught it before I took it back outside this time, then he tells me it will be tomorrow before he can get one to me. All while my car is in the parking lot, sans battery and I'm supposed to be at work. While he is trying to find a battery on the computer, I found what I needed on the shelf. Two hours later.....finally back at work. I need something good to look forward to, I hope this damn mouse is as nice as it sounds.

I'm currently using dual MS Arc's. They're awkward at first, but I love mine. Ergonomics are great, but the scroll pad is terrible. I managed to actually rub the UHMW pad completely to nothing on my last one. Perhaps check out your pad, yours could be gone too!
Appreciate 0