View Single Post
      05-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #1
*bimmervibe
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 M40

Petition to Extend European Delivery for BMW NA

After suggesting it on the original thread regarding The END of European Delivery here: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1717729

I decided to start a new Thread to create a petition asking BMW NA to extend the program until the end of 2021.

Like many others on this community, ED was on my bucket list and if it wasn't for COVID I was going to do it later this year.

Yesterday, 05/05/2020 BMW NA announced that the will phase out this program starting MAY 18, leaving us no time for a last chance. The idea is to ask for an extension to show BMW how many of us are still interested in the program. If in this extra year we can prove that more than 500 people will participate in the program they might even reconsider their position and keep it for a little longer.

This is my first time working an a petition like this so everyone is welcome to suggest best format or other ideas.

I know this is a long shot to actually get an extension but we can at least try and show our love for the brand!

Who is in?
Appreciate 2
M3Fahrer299.50
clee1982796.00