View Single Post
      01-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #11
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Me too guys,Im not feeling the 8 series at all,I remember back when the M6 was first in the show room I told myself now thats a sick car I would love to have that I need that in my life but was to pricey at the time, I always loved the lines of the F10 M5 especially a modded one the F90 is growing on me but very slowly Im still like Meh when I see one.
The awd is great for a daily and great for that hole shot to get all the power down but awd is a little boring to drive if you know what I mean,I know there is a RWD mode, but there is something about straight RWD and that dual clutch Its just a great drivers car and makes you respect the power, Im starting not to like all that fancy electronics crap that I always did love and BMW is moving more into that direction.
Another thing is I know of someone had a W213 Merc E63s he had it tuned and something broke in the trans on a hard pull,well it grenaded the whole drive train was gone.Trans,front diff,center diff, rear end ,drive shaft,when something locks up its all connected and with that immediate shock shit just snaps,I know this can be a fluke but the same thing happened on my friends supercharged Tahoe and he had it in RWD mode.
So with the M6 it keeps that BMW M car tradition with a lot less crap to break and we need that in our lives
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 3
mikerx5461.00
jjasonSU194.00