Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
B. Is the ONLY correct statement you made!!!! I didn't quote your entire absurd post as it doesn't deserve any additional life.

Imola for example, only scHAM could crash and throw his race down the toilet. Only to be saved by a perfectly timed red flag which resulted in:
1. Free car repair - This is open to everyone and the fact that you are singling out Sir Lewis is why I believe you are biased.
2. Free un-lapping - This is open to everyone and the fact that you are singling out Sir Lewis is why I believe you are biased.
3. Gifted 2nd place - Sure. He passed 7 cars on the track. But you keep being you.

I'm 55 years old, retired and have been a F1 fan since 1985. My prior police profession has nothing to do with anything! I treated EVERONE equally then as I do now! If this is what you call equal, you may not know the definition of the word. I am of a similar age and I don't call people names. I deconstruct based on facts, not my feelings. And I've been watching F1 since I was about 10 years old. I've been to races as the guest of both Mercedes and Red Bull. I know and communicate with a couple of TPs on a regular basis. I could go down a list of people I actually know and have broken bread with in F1 but you keep being you.

I've stated many reasons I don't like scHAM. NONE of them have ANYTHING to do with race! Then why did you call him the ridiculous names you did and don't do that for other drivers?

So, you be better!!! Stop being overly sensitive to criticism of your driver. Also stop with the false assumptions and insinuations. You don't know me!!! Your writing demonstrates who you are.

As far as Sir Hamilton, Sir Elton or Sir anybody goes I don't care who the Queen calls Sir. I only mention Elton John because I actually like him!

I'm an American. The royals mean absolutely nothing to me!
It's polite to call people by their actual titles.
All in blue.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Steeler2422.00