Drives: M

Garage List
2005 SL 500  [0.00]
2004 Porsche Cayenne S  [0.00]
2006 W219  [0.00]
2005 E90 320i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2 View Post
Slow Wiser's (the whiskey) clap for you sir !!
Don't see too many M6's, especially one as nice as yours
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseaFC4life View Post
Not sure whether to admire the car or the garage. The garage looks like a living room and even has two air conditioner units
the purpose of air con in the garage was used for my kids party session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez_zza View Post
Stunning
THanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousLucy View Post
I so agree. A beautiful wrap, but someone needs to be honest about some of the extremes on this car, i.e., the hood. Ugh, it doesn't look good. Maybe better in person, not every mod anyone does to their car is great. Sorry, but as long as you (owner) like(s) it, that's all that matters.
I was planning to paint the hood with my car color when i removed the wrap, anyway thanks for your compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6Pilot View Post
Looks good , just too many different colors for me though! or wrong color for calipers, paint the calipers red,black or color of the car.
Yes, there was alot of input for me that the calipers was not really suit the car, but hey its a wrap, maybe when i take the wrap off i will posting my updated car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
Perfect except for brake calliper colour and bonnet (hood) this should be same colour as body. Bonnet fitment does not appear the best either?
Yes i have plan to colour code the bonnet same as body when i remove the wrap, for now i will just leave it like this. The bonnet fitment is the best i can get, the first one was worse than this, anyway thanks for the compliments.
Appreciate 0