Thread: .
View Single Post
      02-17-2019, 01:37 PM   #13
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupé & M240i Coupé

I am running an OTS Maps from PTF (the guys of Bootmod 3 - BM3) and I am running these on both of my cars. I am extremely happy thus far. I have tested it more extensively on my F32 435iXdrive (as the 6 series sleeps most of the winter...) and both performance at all stages as well as V-MAX are working fantastically. Zero errors thus far and no issues whatsoever. I got the 2 licenses during Black Friday days and saved a lot of bucks.
Previously my 4 series had a customized tune by a German company in the Stuttgart area which cost me a whopping 1300 Euro..... at the time when the ECUs weren't "officially" cracked yet and had thus to be removed to get tuned.

Last November I ran a complete software update and then installed the BM3 tune. I am much happier with this OTS tune by PTF than with the one before!
Even without a pure custom tune the maps provided by the dudes at PTF offer an excellent performance out of the box in my opinion. I personally and strongly recommend them along with their BM3 tune.
Appreciate 0