Akshaya
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 BMW M6 Comp Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesie View Post
Hey guys,
My 2019 M6 6MT is going to be coming up for sale in the next 2 weeks. My lease is up, and I am trading it in for something more mellow.

The car has, by far, been the most enjoyable I have ever had. You can see pics of it in “my garage”. It has just shy of 39k miles, no accidents, and it is in excellent condition. I have had zero mechanical issues since I brought it home in Nov 2018.

I am not the point of contact, if you are interested in buying this gem. Steve Kizewic at BMW Toledo is the dude who will be selling the car. I will be turning it in as soon as my replacement arrives, hopefully in the next week or so. They are going to CPO the car, with the resultant premium, but if you offer them something lower beforehand, I am sure they would take it. I just had all recommended service completed this week.

Singapore grey, black extended merino, b and o, almost all options except no CCB. Only mods are some coding off of granny switches and tinted windows (3m ceramic, 35%, except front window with no tint). No tuning ever.

His email: Steve.kizewic@yarkautomotivegroup.net
www.bmwoftoledo.com

Regards,
Danny
I'm in the same boat! I just consigned my 6 speed competition pack M6 as well. The used car market is insane right now and its time for me to get something a little more practical
Appreciate 0