View Single Post
      12-17-2018, 08:18 PM   #13
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong24680 View Post
Congrats on the car! My M6 GC is identical in spec to yours. My car is modded pretty similarly to what your planning as well haha
Haha great taste! Feel free to post a pic or link so I can check you out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Lol,Thanks but no business here,what I meant was enthusiast on a more professional level, doing all the proper steps on detailing my cars , I’ve done it wrong / not properly for many years, via the internet we can access and learn about good products,
When you put that Supremo exhaust on can you post a before and after sound clip, I was wondering about that exhaust
Lol ahh okay, got it. Yeah, it's something about taking not so great conditioned paint and turning it into a mirror...Very satisfying.

As for the Supremo exhaust, you're in luck...kind of. So during my search for a GC, I came across one that was 30 miles from me that actually had this system on it. And while the car was not spec'd to my liking, I had to make my way out there to hear the exhaust in person as it was unlikely I'd have another opportunity to do so before purchasing. So, verdict? I was sold! This was a competition car that was stock other than this axel back. I was able to hear the start up, revs and drive it. I only have a video of the start up though...I will definitely post before/after start ups, revs, and fly-bys on my car though.
Let me know if this link is viewable for you. Notice how I kind of step back after it started lol. Sounded much better in person. And I drove there in a CLS AMG with headers and a complete exhaust system so for me to be pleased meant a lot. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjdk4plwsi...%20PM.mov?dl=0
Appreciate 0