View Single Post
      04-05-2021, 02:29 AM   #16
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
With the two tone alcantara headliner, the inside is still the best to me. Instead of ditching my M6 for M8, I would rather spend the extra I would have spent to get M2 to replace my m240i. Then I will enjoy the best of both worlds of power and nimbleness. Or if finances allow Porsche Cayman 718 GTS

The peak of tech innovations for cars seems to have been reached with late F series. Apple CarPlay has equalised a lot of things. The current in car techs are improvements rather than innovations and some of them are really unnecessary

Sorry for hijacking the threads

The G8X M3/M4 seem big but they are said to drive small just like M6. Some M2C guys say that G8X corner better than M2C

Has any M6 owner test driven GX M3/M4 and could give us feedback on comparison
There are lots of reviews have been published the last 2-3 weeks and looks like everybody is happy with handling, power, grip and acceleration of G8x. It's really fast car and have beaten the comparators (RS5/C63S)...
I never driven the car but since it has the same ZF8 I can tell you ZF8 is very smooth and nice but not as fun as DCT. Although people claim DCT is jerky but I believe we love that jerkiness
The big difference between DCT and ZF8 is when you go upshift and DCT has a lovely kick from rear and you miss that feeling with ZF8. Another difference is the creepy behavior of ZF8 when you are waiting at traffic light.
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0