View Single Post
      03-21-2021, 10:53 PM   #8
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
It depends on your preference. M6 interior to me is superior to current M5/M8 interior. However the current G8X M3/M4 interior with carbon pack seems to be very nice. The car exterior seems nicer in person than in pictures. Carwow posted 3.6 0-60mph for rear wheel drive G82 M4. I am not sure whether M6 comp has been shown to post similar 0-60 or not. Acceleration at normal road speed of 30-80mph would probably favour the M6. You would also miss the V8 rumble to the redline. However you would enjoying cornering in the m3/m4. Someone says it corners better than the current M2C
I've timed mine at 3.6 to 3.8 quite a few times, on the other hand in the wet I got beaten up to 30mph against a V6Rav4.... I think the variability of launching a powerful rear wheel drive car could easily sway the results either way, in the real world they will be similar. Carwow could have easily done 20 launches to get to that time as well and made it look like it was their only launch to look like Mat Watson has talent.