05-05-2021, 08:06 AM   #7
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliendex View Post
This car is a beast, it doesn't let you know it weighs 4400lbs unless you push really hard on the brake while cornering in the track!

I'm still there I live not far from Venice (nord-east)
Nice to know you came here!
I haven't tried charging any streets corners yet but I have been out on some curvy country back roads low slung lead sled cuts through it all like a knife through some properly prepare Calamari and not the pan fried rings but the soft delicious sort prepared i a marinara. You are living the best of both worlds!

We really wanted to make a trip out to Venice but had a deadline to meet getting to a cruise terminal near Rome. Our next trip will be a land only trip for 2 to 3 weeks. Our plan is to start in Venice and try to time it for the MotoGP race down in San Marino. With all the covid stress going on around the world it will likely be in 2022.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0