View Single Post
      05-02-2021, 05:57 PM   #22
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniteflow View Post
I don't know if this is a joke or if I mislead in writing to believe that I am talking about Sound System here.

I am not talking about Speaker or Sound System here.

I am talking about not enough sound coming from the engine room. I don't know if it is actually quite under the hood of the sound deadening is strong and I just thought that there may be others that felt the same and did something to improve it. Also to see if installing an aftermarket intake system resolved it or helped.

I guess this is a dumb comparison but having owned E92 M3 before I wish to achieve a little bit of better cabin experience if that makes sense
A good exhaust system, front mount intakes , catless downpipes , I have a Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust it sounds awesome you need a Full exhaust not just from the midpipe back makes a huge difference ,with that loud turbo whistle and deep sound from exhaust it makes the car I get a lot of compliments, its very intoxicating, I myself always wear the shirt ( yes I void my warranty)
I have posted this vid on here before, but here is a M6 GC with Full Eisenmann Race exhaust Catless, front mount intakes etc
Turn your volume up and listen

Last edited by Whipple; 05-07-2021 at 09:37 PM..
Appreciate 0