04-18-2021, 12:28 AM   #16
Infiniteflow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6GC SMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
If a loud, raucous sound is what you want, you bought the wrong car from the wrong brand. The BMW paradigm is all about refinement, and you chose the model that was designed for a mature and sophisticated buyer. If a more visceral experience is what youre after, the GTR or Huracan would be more to your liking.
you are right and I probably did buy the wrong car lol, I actually thought of selling my car lately but man every time I drive the car or watch my car parked I just can't seem to sell the car, it's just too beautiful..

Now I am thinking about either adding e92 m3 or the new IS500 when it comes out.. of course, will need approval from my wife.. my wife does not like M3.. I had e92 for little and my wife hated it so much and I think my wife will feel the same about IS500, she is ok for me to move on to Porsche but not M3.. she thinks the car is made for immature young adults so she was completely happy with this M6 purchase..

anyways.. we will see what happens down the road, I don't think I will be doing any mods to the car other than cosmetic stuff if anything
Appreciate 1
MMMM6GC275.00