View Single Post
      09-26-2020, 12:16 AM   #10
davidr3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2733 View Post
I have this happen with certain things, but rather than breathing it's severe chest pain like you describe. Almost feels like I'm having a heart attack sometimes, going cold and clammy. Diet is the biggest tip I can give you which you've figured out, I don't take any medications for it except tums/rolaids as needed (doesn't help too much).

Sometimes the least likely culprits can cause this too, for me these foods didn't always cause a flare but definitely could cause one and was more common to irritate me at night. Peanut Butter Sandwich (weird one), Spicy pepperoni, spicy italian sausage, heavily oily foods, excess food with too much vinegar, glass of acidic juices & eating large meals at once rather than several small ones.
Yeah, mine reacts weird and I almost have like this type of shortness of breath. makes me wonder if i've developed some type of asthma. Tums did nothing for me so i've moved onto stronger medicine till I figure out diet. Honestly I've needed to do diet as is, fried foods & red meats aren't good for me considering my families health in general.
Appreciate 0