View Single Post
      06-14-2016, 12:52 PM   #346
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Last one for now:
When I was about 16 I was out in my parents neighborhood walking our two dogs a golden lab and German shepherd. We came up to our usual pond and the ducks where out waddling around. My dogs never lunged at them but would occasionally bark pretty loud.

While we were there the guy that lived across the street came running out with what I now know to be a shotgun. He said "Get your fucking dogs away from my ducks or I will shoot them" then pointed the gun at me and my dogs. I was scared shitless and said we'd leave immediately then apologized. Mind you this is just a neighborhood pond and not his private pond. Nor did he purchase the ducks and put them there.

I went home and told my dad what happened and he said not to think anything of it. The next day (this was in the summer while school was out)... I went back out to the pond with my pellet gun and killed 3 of his ducks. Took my knife out and cut them all open. Smeared the blood all over his mail box and shoved the ducks inside.

Not sure what happened after that....

However, about 3-4 weeks later said guy was out on his run and collapsed literally feet away from my driveway (he had a heart attack). I saw him from our bay window and I could tell he was in pain by the way he was grimacing. My dogs came running up to see what was going on and I just watched him. I didnt fucking go out there to help his ass. I let him lay there and suffer.

The only way someone found him was the mail lady was making her rounds and she ran to the other neighbors across the st.

I never told my mom this but my dad knew (I'm sure he eventually told my mom). He said it was wrong and fucked up but understood. I told my dad he threatened our family (my beloved dogs) and was going to pay. Being I was pretty young - that was the only way I could do it.

Appreciate 2